TV Wall Mounting & Installation
Placement of your TV is crucial to a great viewing experience. .
Signal Audio Visual will Mount your TV on just about any surface and conceal cabling “where construction allows” to give you the best HD viewing experience possible. We are not the $150 Craig’s List Install guy that does this part time. We are insured for $2,000,000 so you can feel comfortable when we leave. We don’t use Geeks to do our labor and we don’t recommend Alarm companies or Electricians either.They have no idea how to do the job right.
KEEP THIS IN MIND when purchasing your new HDTV.
If your HDTV is going in a living room with limited space, follow the description below.
- 35 inch class TV = 3.5-5 feet away
- 40 inch class TV = 4-6 feet away
- 50 inch class TV = 5-7.5 feet away
- 60 inch class TV = 6-9 feet way
It might seem that THX is recommending a very large screen size for your room. But, it’s important to note two things:
1) THX screen size recommendations are based on recreating an immersive cinematic experience.
2) The biggest complaint among TV buyers is that they wish they had bought a bigger set.